14 August, 2017
5 Most Uncharted Places of Delhi
placeAre you a person who love exploring new places? Then If you haven’t seen these 5 places in Delhi ,the journey of your adventure is still not complete. Add them to your to do list for next weekend. Explore these 5 Uncharted places of Delhi that We bet you didn’t know existed.
1. BHARDWAJ LAKE – It’s a beautiful place to spend an evening. A scenic beauty worth exploring. One can spend a peaceful time amid nature. But it’s not a safe place to go alone so we would suggest you to go in groups of 5 or 6. And we recommend girls to not go there by themselves. Go in large groups and you can explore marvellous beauty of nature. (Surajkhund)
2. CRAFTS MUSEUM -Even If you are not a craft lover this place won’t disappoint you. It showcases Indian craft and cultural art at its best. You can purchase products and materials exclusive to India. Go and have a look at absolutely amazing indian handicrafts. BEST PART FREE ENTRY. (Where?-Pragati maidan, Bhairon marg)
3. INDIAN MOUNTAINEERING- Is adventure your first love? Then this palce can be your second. Artificial rock climbing wall at IMF is a great place to test your strength and endurance,while learning a great new skill and live mountaineering dream in a safe yet adventurous way.
Timings -9:00am to 1:00 pm, 4:00pm to 8:00 pm (Monday closed). (Benito juarez road ,Motibagh)
4. SKI INDIA – Don’t have time to visit kufri shimla, not a problem..Delhi gives you SKI INDI..So if you want to witness snowfall and wanna play with snow this is a perfect place to visit even in the summers because they maintain -5 degree through out the year. From ice skating to skiing it provides a full fun combo.
Duration- one and half hour.
Tickets-1150/head. [Mall of India (Noida sector- 18]
5. NAINI LAKE – Had a tiring day and need a peaceful place away from the hustle bustle of life so this a perfect place to go. Spend sometime enduring nature let go stress and find inner peace. [Model town – 1 ( New Delhi)]