21 August, 2017
5 MOST AFFORDABLE CAFES OF HUDSON LANE
A little low on money and looking for good food, here are we to rescue you. These 5 cafes of Hudson Lane will serve you great food with burning a hole in you pocket.
- BIG YELLOW DOOR- BYD is one of the most famous cafes in Hudson Lane. Most of the times there’s waiting, so they have opened their another outlet in Hudson Lane only. Both the outlets are amazing and have the most beautiful decor . So pay a visit once because you can’t afford to miss this. Their speciality is Cheese Bomb Burger which is a must try.
- 2. MAD MONKEY- The most affordable place when you are low on your pocket . They have the lowest prices. They offer a special combo for 2 people of 3 dishes and 2 mocktails at an unbelievable price of Rs.300 veg and Rs.350 non veg (combo available only on Tuesday ). We really loved their Brownie blast and Hot fudge sundae.
3. CENTRAL PERK- “Central perk ” is not just a cafe but a chance to be a part of our favourite T.V series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The sitting arrangement and the walls are simliar to the central perk of the series. The food is amazing, each dish is just perfect and prices will never bother your pocket . We tried their white sauce pasta , green apple mojito, watermelon mojito and honey chilly, all were delectable.
4. BETHAK- Searching for a place which has a great ambience and is also not heavy on your pocket so here it is. Their refreshing mocktails will freshen up your mind and not to forget the white sauce pasta something everyone should taste at least once. The best part was quick service.
5. VOID- -Void is a cafe, you cannot avoid at the time of cash crunch. The place has a beautiful terrace sitting. We tried both the pastas which were good but red sauce needs improvement, mouth watering spring rolls and noodles besides a Coke pitcher. Total bill= 779. We have visited the place thrice and were never disappointed.
You can also try the amazing shisha if you are a hooka lover.